Tellsubway Survey: Want to know the details of Tellsubway Survey? If yes, then you are in the right place. Tellsubway Survey is nothing but the Subway Customer Survey. And here in this post, we have provided all the details related to the Tellsubway Survey. Also, we have provided the requirements and instructions that you need to know in order to complete this survey successfully. You can check the further details in the below section.
Subway is one of the fastest-growing franchises in the world. It conducts the TellSubway Survey which is open to all its customers. The main aim of the survey is to know the customer’s opinions, views, and issues regarding the services and product offerings. The feedback received from the customers will be used for making the necessary changes in their products and services. And, they believe that it can provide the best experience to their customers.
In this survey, the customers have to answer all the questions that are asked. Questions will be based on products and services that are offered. And, the survey can be completed in few minutes. The complete details of Subway Customer Survey are provided below in detail. Also, we have provided the instructions to complete this survey. Through this survey, you can share your experience.
If you want to participate in Tellsubway Survey, then you need to visit its official site i.e. tellsubway.com. Then follow our instructions. Also, check the eligibility criteria and the survey rules that you need to fulfill in order to take part in the survey. Along with this info, you will also find the rewards which you may get after completing the survey. For further information, check the below section.
Tellsubway Survey – Eligibility & Rules
Here are the rules and criteria that you need to fulfill in order to take part in the Tellsubway Survey.
- The survey is open for the legal and permanent residents of The United States of America.
- The participant should be at least 18 years old or more, at the time of participation.
- Atleast one purchase is a compulsion in order to participate in the survey.
- Each person can participate only for a one time. That is, you are not allowed to take part in the survey for twice or thrice.
- The participant should have the valid purchase receipt.
Tellsubway Survey Guide
In order to participate in Tellsubway i.e. Subway Customer Survey, you will require the following things. Also, you need to follow the instructions mentioned below.
- A pc or a laptop or mobile device with internet access.
- A valid receipt from Subway.
- Basic knowledge of English or Spanish language.
Note: You are allowed to take the 1-minute survey within 30 days of your visit.
Instructions to Complete the Tellsubway Survey:
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official survey site of Subway at tellsubway.com or click on this official website.
- Once you click on that link, you will be redirected to the Tellsubway Survey site.
- Enter the restaurant number which is printed on top of your receipt.
- Then, click on ‘Submit’.
- Answer all the questions genuinely.
- After that, submit the survey.
- And finally, you will receive a validation code which you can use on your next visit.
Tellsubway Survey – Rewards
Subway offers a validation code to its customers at the end of the survey. Using that code, they can redeem the free cookie on your next visit. Check the below details:
- Upon the completion of the survey, a validation code will be displayed on the screen.
- Note it down on your receipt and use it to redeem a free cookie, on your next visit.
- The prize of the coupon code is non-transferable and non-exchanged.
- The offer or the validation code is valid for a limited period.
Tellsubway Survey Questions
Below we have provided the information related to the questions that are mostly asked in Tellsubway Survey. Just remember that you have to provide your genuine feedback based on your most recent visit to Subway.
- Taste of the food that you have ordered.
- Quality of food.
- Prices at the restaurant that you have visited.
- Cleanliness and the environment of the store.
- Performance of the staff members and also about the friendliness that they have shown towards you.
- Your overall experience and opinion.
Subway is a privately held American fast food restaurant franchise that primarily purveys submarine sandwiches (subs) and salads. Subway is one of the fastest-growing franchises in the world. As of June 2017, it has approximately 45,000 stores located in more than 100 countries. More than half of the stores are located in the United States. It is the largest single-brand restaurant chain and the largest restaurant operator in the world. In 1965, Fred DeLuca borrowed $1,000 from friend Peter Buck to start “Pete’s Super Submarines” in Bridgeport, Connecticut, and in the following year, they formed Doctor’s Associates Inc. to oversee operations of the restaurants as the franchise expanded. In 1968, the sandwich shop was renamed “Subway”.
At the end of 2010, Subway became the largest fast food chain worldwide, with 33,749 restaurants – 1,012 more than McDonald’s. In 2017, the chain closed more than 800 of its U.S. locations. In April 2018, the chain announced it would close about 500 more that year. Subway’s core product is the submarine sandwich (or “sub”). In addition to these, the chain also sells wraps, salad, paninis, and baked goods (including cookies, doughnuts, and muffins). Subway also sells breakfast sandwiches, English muffins, and flatbread. Breakfast and pizza items are only available in some stores.
That’s all about Tellsubway Survey. This post mainly focuses on Subway Customer Survey details and information. Also, we have provided the instructions to complete the survey successfully. And, for completing the survey, you will get a free cookie through a validation code, which you can use on your next visit. Get the complete details in this post. We hope that this information was useful to you. If you still have any questions regarding this post, let us know them through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)